Monday, May 28, 2012

Delusional K-Pop Fan?


I’m starting to become one of those fans who wishes she could date her bias…seriously. I don't even know when it started.
Before, I was just a supportive fan, but as I’ve watched more shows and seen more, I’m starting to really adore my bias’ personality, smile…everything. 

Part of me wishes I could go to South Korea, meet him somehow, and become friends with him or be able date him…he just seems like the right kind of guy for me. 

I know it will never happen, of course, but I feel ashamed for even daydreaming about dating him or leaving an impression on him when he’s thousands of miles away and he’ll likely never even see my face.
I’ll always just be one of his many fans in the crowd. 

Haiz. What's come over me? O.o

You know what's worse? I only have like 3 top biases that I really wouldn't mind marrying befriending. L-A-M-E. I know..

No comments:

Post a Comment